Sunday, May 7, 2017

That Trump Boy Don't Act Right Wearable Signage From Fort Worth

Weeks ago a man on a street with a sign came to my attention.

The sign the man held, the photo of which went viral, said...

"TRUMP THAT BOY DON'T ACT RIGHT!"

Truer words have seldom been spoken, or put on a sign.

On Wednesday, March 8, 2017, I blogged about this man and his sign in a blogging titled In Fort Worth That Trump Boy Don't Act Right.

In the time since March 8 the world has been witness to multiple new instances of it being obvious that that Trump boy don't act right.

After the blogging about that Trump boy not acting right, multiple commenters commented praise, in various ways, of the man and his sign.

Eventually I heard from the man behind the sign, Gale McCray.

Soon thereafter Gale McCray Facebook friended me. Which is how I came to learn that that which was on Gale McCray's "TRUMP THAT BOY DON'T ACT RIGHT!" sign is now available as wearable signage.

Details from Gale McCray as to how you can acquire your own "TRUMP THAT BOY DON'T ACT RIGHT!" t-shirt are below the photo..

T-SHIRTS ARE IN!
Different sizes and colors. Men's sizes only. Made only 50. $20 each. 2X cost $1 more. $4 shipping. I deliver in Fort Worth area. $1 of each sale goes to ACLU. Send check or MO to me at: 6565 Dan Danciger Rd., Apt 621, Fort Worth, Texas 76133. Include size and color. PM me if you HAVE to have a certain color. I'll check to see if it's available.  And yes, I have my Trump game face on.

(Please share this with like minded people. Thanks)
______________

Please consider yourself a like minded person with whom I have shared this....

No comments: