Wednesday, November 1, 2017

First Of November Wichita Falls Santa's Workshop Visit 55 Days Til Christmas

On this first day of November the weather in the Texoma zone of North Texas is just about as perfect as it ever gets.

Not too hot, not too cold, not too windy, the sky totally blue, pollen levels low, biting bugs diminished by recent freezing.

So, with only 55 days til Christmas I decided to roll my handlebars to the MSU (Midwestern State University) campus to check in on the current state of Christmas preparations.

Above you see my handlebars looking at Santa's Workshop, with Santa waving and Mrs. Claus coming into the shop from the right.

A few days ago I took a Final October Sunday Bike Ride To Wichita Falls MSU Santa Train and blogged about it, with the blog title telling you I saw a Santa Train on that day.

In that blogging I speculated the reason for the MSU early Christmas installations was likely due to the fact that this Holiday Season display is a sprawling thing, involving electricity, illumination and animation, requiring a lengthy set up time.

Miss Darnya Woodknot read that blogging and confirmed my assumption was correct, that the early set up is due to it being a complicated operation.

Only 55 days until Christmas.

I am not a procrastinator. I have completed all my Christmas shopping. I have put up all the Christmas decorations I am going to put up.

All I have left to do is cook my Christmas goose, but that will have to wait til the magical day gets closer...

No comments: