Sunday, November 5, 2017

Green Eyed Elsie Hotpepper NOT Blown HOT With Me This First Sunday Of November

Another HOT November Sunday in the Texoma zone of North Texas.

The balmy type pleasant HOT which makes the muddy brown eyes of a chilly DFW lovely, who calls herself Elsie Hotpepper, turn green with envy.

In the photo my handlebars are aiming north on the Circle Trail atop Lake Wichita Dam.

The yellow sign warns "GUSTY WIND AREA".

I assume wind blowing in across the lake makes for extra speedy wind, at times, such as was the case today. I let the wind blow me across the dam and then I exited to the right, via a side trail from the Circle Trail, to head east into a neighborhood with a confusing maze of roads.

Eventually I found my way through the confusing maze to Kemp Boulevard. Crossing Kemp was a bit of a challenge. Eventually I managed that crossing to find myself in another neighborhood with a confusing maze of roads.

After a few false turns I found my way to familiar territory and then re-joined the Circle Trail, a short distance south of my abode.

All in all I had myself a mighty fine time rolling my wheels on this first Sunday of November in Wichita Falls.

No comments: